Hi Hans!

> I was thinking of just the sensor driver, not the other components.
> That would provide a proper use-case for both the dead pixel array
> and multi-selection.
>
> I assume that the sensor driver is a lot smaller? Does it need fw as well?

We support multiple sensors. The one that requires dead-pixel
correction is: FPA-320x256-C

Unfortunately, the chip only outputs the data as an analog output. The
data is processed by an FPGA. The FPGA requires firmware (the
bitstream).

I guess most of the code is useless for anybody else, if they don't
have access to the proper hw.

Thanks

Ricardo