Em Sun, 7 Sep 2014 02:35:32 -0300
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <m.che...@samsung.com> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> We're about to release a new version for the v4l-utils, with the libdvbv5
> API improvements. To help developers to understand and use the library,
> I did an effort to document the major functionalities available at the
> library. Not everything is there yet, but it should cover already the
> functionality that most applications would use on it.
>
> It is still a draft, as we might change some things before the launch
> of version 1.4.0 of v4l-utils.
>
> So, feel free to take a look and review.
>
> The document is available at:
>       http://linuxtv.org/docs/libdvbv5/dvb-demux_8h.html

Hmm... Actually, the main page is at:
        http://linuxtv.org/docs/libdvbv5/index.html

Ah, provided that doxygen is installed, the documentation can be
generated from the v4l-utils on several formats, including man pages.

In order to do that, you need to run (from the latest v4l-utils git
tree main branch):

        $ autoreconf -vfi
        $ ./configure --enable-doxygen-man
(to enable manpage format, if desired)