On 03/12/14 12:17, Hans Verkuil wrote:
> Hi Sylwester,
>
> On 12/03/14 12:14, Sylwester Nawrocki wrote:
>> > Hi Hans,

>> > Isn't checking sel->pad redundant here ? There is already the pad index
>> > validation in check_selection() in v4l2-subdev.c and this driver has only
>> > one pad.
>
> If it is called from a bridge driver, then it hasn't gone through
> check_selection().
>
> That said, if it is called from a bridge driver, then one might expect
> correct usage of pad.

Indeed, there is still a possibility to have wrong pad index passed
to those functions.  I won't object to this patch being merged as is,
even though functional changes could be minimized by not adding a
check which wasn't originally there. :)

Acked-by: Sylwester Nawrocki <s.nawro...@samsung.com>

Sylwester