Hi,

Sorry I'm newbie into this. Can anyone help me to record HDMI signal with the
DeckLink Mini Recorder via command line? In the SDK there's a program called
Capture and I've also tried with a GIT repo from the bmdcapture soft that comes
with other cards.

When I type this command

bmdcapture -m 13 -F nut -A 2 -V 3 -f test.raw

I get first time a file with the typical color bars. And second time and so, it
generates 0 size files. Same problem testing different inputs with different
video formats...

Now I've got connected a Raspberry P (B Model), with a Game of Thrones chapter
looped, and I can't get any signal. If I install the GUI I can't see anything
with the visual soft. I've tried different DeckLink MiniRecorder cards (in case
card was broken/not working good), and spoke to the technician support from
Blackmagic and it seems that this card is difficult to make it work with Debian.

I need to make it work with the command-line. Can somebody help me?

Many thanks in advance,

Javier--