This patch series change the media controller API to allow adding
support for DVB media controller support.

I removed the actual implementation from this series, in order to
better identify the API bits required to add media controller support
to DVB. They'll be sent o a separate patch series, after we agree
with the API needs.

If this gets accepted, the other patches will be basically the ones
already sent at:
        https://www.mail-archive.com/linux-media@vger.kernel.org/msg83895.html

With one small change at the patch that adds media controller support
at dvbdev, replacing "info.dvb" by "info.dev", due to a change at the
media controller's representation for all devnodes.

As a reference, a typical analog/digital TV hardware looks like:
        http://linuxtv.org/downloads/presentations/typical_hybrid_hardware.png

And the media controller representation for it is:
        http://linuxtv.org/downloads/presentations/cx231xx.dot
        http://linuxtv.org/downloads/presentations/cx231xx.ps

The full patch series with the DVB controller implementation is at:

http://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=dvb-media-ctl

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (3):
  media: Fix ALSA and DVB representation at media controller API
  media: add new types for DVB devnodes
  media: add a subdev type for tuner

 drivers/media/v4l2-core/v4l2-dev.c    |  4 ++--
 drivers/media/v4l2-core/v4l2-device.c |  4 ++--
 include/media/media-entity.h          | 12 +-----------
 include/uapi/linux/media.h            | 26 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-

2.1.0