On 02/01/2015 11:12 AM, steigerungs faktor wrote:
Hi.
New to the list, so maybe topic "Sundtek Media Pro III" has been treatet
allready.
If so, please just send "archives".

If not:
Setup is the the above Stick, newest driver, Linux (Fedora 20), Kodi
with TVHeadend.
All fine when initially starting. Shows TV and records shows.
Then Timer is set, and stick 'stops working'. I.e.: the timed show is
not recorded.
Instead Kodi tells me that connection to tvheadend is lost.
To gain stick back, reboot is necessary.

Any ideas?

Gunter

Try asking for support in the Sundtek forums.

http://support.sundtek.com/

MvH
Benjamin Larsson