On 03/27/2015 07:24 PM, Ole Ernst wrote:
Hi Antti,

I was able to test your current tree (8a56b6b..754594d) without SCR and
the frontends still run into a timeout. There seems to be an issue with
the patch in general. Is there something else I can test/try or do you
require some debug output?

It is a bit hard to debug remotely... Somehow it must be find out where it starts failing. Is there some I/O communication problem with chips or tuning is failing for some other reason.

I have only old DS3000/TS2020 USB device and newer DS3103/TS2022 USB device, but no DS3103/TS2020 combination.

Could you try w_scan for example? Or szap? Some simple commandline tool.

regards
Antti

Thanks,
Ole