On 04/23/2015 11:11 PM, Olli Salonen wrote:
GoTView MasterHD 3 is a DVB-T2/C USB 2.0 tuner.

It's based on the following components:
- USB bridge: RTL2832P (contains also DVB-T demodulator)
- Demodulator: Si2168-A30
- Tuner: Si2148-A20

[...]

For some reason, the old I2C write method sporadically failed. Thus the
need for an option to only use the new I2C write method supported by the
RTL2832.

Hi, I also experienced this with the Astrometa stick. I guess the new_i2c_write flag should be set on those devices also.

Do you plan on adding pid filter support also? I posted a non working rfc patch you could base it on.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson