Hello,

I'm working on an application that - among other things - should be able to identify the programs in a MPEG transport stream broadcasted via DVB-C. This is what I have figured out so far:

1. Open the DVB frontend.
2. Fill struct dvb_frontend_parameters with transponder frequency etc.
3. Apply struct dvb_frontend_parameters with FE_SET_FRONTEND ioctl call.

After performing these steps, I call the FE_READ_STATUS ioctl and the status is FE_HAS_LOCK.

I should then parse the MPEG transport stream to identify the programs, pids etc. but my problem is that I don't know how to access the transport stream? I have tried to read the file descriptor returned from opening the frontend, but no MPEG data is found there.