On 08/10/2015 03:19 PM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
> Em Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:05:24 -0300
> Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mche...@osg.samsung.com> escreveu:
>
>> Em Mon, 10 Aug 2015 14:43:50 +0200
>> Hans Verkuil <hverk...@xs4all.nl> escreveu:
>>
>>> Hi Mauro,
>>
>> Thanks for the review!

>>> This looks OK to me, except for one small detail: I wouldn't use the name
>>> "Source entities" for connectors. Instead use "Connector entities" since
>>> such entities correspond to actual real connectors on a backplane.
>>
>> Yeah. Well, they're actually "Source connector entities" ;) But I see
>> your point. All connectors should be marked with a different type at
>> the media_graph_obj.
>>
>>> A proper
>>> source entity would be a sensor or test pattern generator. Which actually
>>> can occur with the em28xx since it's used in webcams as well.
>>
>> Ah, true. I'll add that in the graph and use a different color to
>> distinguish between "source" and "connector" entities.
>>

>>> And a really, really small detail: in the legend the 'interface link' is an
>>> arrow, but it should be a line, since there is no direction. The graph
>>> itself
>>> is fine.
>>
>> Well, I didn't find a way to put a line there. The legend is produced by
>> an html code. I would need to have a "line" character, or to add an image.
>>
>> Perhaps I should look deeper to find a bold horizontal line at the UTF-8
>> charset. &#8212; and &#8213; are too thin. Do you know any char that would
>> look better there?
>
> Found one character ;)
>
> I also added a webcam sensor and fixed the legend. See below:
>
> http://linuxtv.org/downloads/presentations/mc_ws_2015/dvb-pipeline-v3.png
> http://linuxtv.org/downloads/presentations/mc_ws_2015/dvb-pipeline-v3.dot

Looks good. But if you have a sensor, then there should also be a v4l-subdev2
interface for the sensor entity, and it is also controlled by video0, so that
interface-to-entity link is missing.

And the saa7115 output pads need to be renumbered to 4-6 (there are two pads '3'
at the moment and the mixer is linked to the input pad 3).