> How are you "switching back to RC5"?

I use the command "ir-keytable -p rc-5" or "ir-keytable -p rc-6" to
switch between IR protocols, which does seem to invoke the
em2874_ir_change_protocol() function. I'm not sure that I have a
suitable RC6 keymap for this IR, and was expecting to have to create
it myself by logging the scancodes returned by the driver.

Cheers,
Chris