On 11/26/2015 12:57 AM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
On 11/26/2015 12:53 AM, Mark Croft wrote:
hi

hope this is the correct list about trying to get linux to talk to
dvb-t usb stick?

check out all the logs etc here http://pastebin.com/V3RQ17hz

and antenna is plugged and it is good antenna with strong signal? Test
it first using windows. Logs says all is OK.

I started looking that initial tuning file and noticed I don't even have those old dvbv3 tuning files you are using.

You probably want use dvbv5 scan instead:
$ dvbv5-scan /usr/share/dvbv5/dvb-t/uk-BeaconHill

w_scan is also very good blind scanning app - no need for initial tuning files.
$ w_scan -c GB

regards
Antti
--