Hi Manu,

How's it going with the SAA7160? I'd be really happy to see the driver
being mainlined, but do not really understand if there is some major
showstoppers still that keep this from happening.

Luis has his personal media_tree here
https://github.com/ljalves/linux_media/wiki that contains Manu's
SAA7160 driver and as far as I understand many people are using that
tree with good success. If that could integrated into the tree, I'm
sure the community can help to iron out any possible issues existing
there still.

Cheers,
-olli