Hello,

I'm debugging some issues with mmc_spi.  I have 3 mini-SD cards:

- transcend 2G - works
- Sandisk 2GB ultra - works if we play games with the CPHA bit, but
then the transcend card breaks.
- ATP Pro - does not get very far: mmc1: error -38 whilst initialising SD card

Thinking it might be a problem with the PXA270 SPI driver/hardware, I
switched to using the gpio_spi driver, and got exactly the same
results.  I have verified the power is stable.  Next, I plan to dig
into the driver and protocol, but wondered how its working for others:

- has 2.6.31 mmc_spi has been tested with a number of flash cards and works?
- I noticed the driver is playing games with the SPI mode to keep CS
high during some clock pulses.  Is there any concern that the CS will
glitch while changing modes?
- any suggestions as to what to look for?

Thanks,
Cliff