Paul Walmsley wrote:

> Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're referring to, but it seems there
> is some confusion as to what target smart-idle mode does.

The TI OMAP 34xx TRM is the one of the most obtuse document I've had to
read.  An even after multiple reads of relevant sections it still
doesn't make sense.  Parts are contradictory, parts are poorly explained
and some bit are just plain incorrect.

I don't have time to sort out any of this properly -- it works well
enough for me.

David
--
David Vrabel, Senior Software Engineer, Drivers
CSR, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park,  Tel: +44 (0)1223 692562

Member of the CSR plc group of companies. CSR plc registered in England and
Wales, registered number 4187346, registered office Churchill House, Cambridge
Business Park, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WZ, United Kingdom