On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:26:42 +0100
Matt Fleming <m...@console-pimps.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 03:58:38PM +0900, Magnus Damm wrote:
> >
> > Hi Matt,
> >
> > Just FYI, the newer version of these patches also have a whole bunch
> > of acked-by and tested-by tags, see this email:
> >
> > http://lkml.org/lkml/2010/8/20/429
> >
> > Thanks for your help!
>
> Argh, right. Claws-mail searching has completely failed me. I didn't
> even see that thread when searching to "tmio_mmc". Back to mutt..
>
> Andrew, can you drop the patch with my changelog and pick up the one in
> that thread seeing as it's got all the tags and a new changelog? Thanks.

I actually already had it, as
tmio_mmc-dont-clear-unhandled-pending-interrupts.patch, scheduled for
2.6.36 and -stable.

What's the score with "tmio_mmc: allow 2 byte requests in 4-bit mode"?
I didn't merge it because Ian said "This change needs to be modified to
test what hardware is present.  this wont work on my hardware TTBOMK.".
 Then I later _did_ merge it because it got sneakily renamed to
"tmio_mmc: revise a limit of the data size".