Hi Chris.

On 10/01/2010 01:25 AM, Chris Ball wrote:
> Looks like we're waiting for a version of your STM driver with final
> changes from Wolfram's review -- do you think you'll submit that soon?

Concerning the stm driver I've a doubt: currently on our platforms I can
use both the sdhci-stm and sdhci-pltfm drivers. The former is not
strictly necessary at this moment because the sdhci-pltfm works fine.
In the near future I'll have to start using SDIO and eMMC devices.
I wonder if I'll be able to continue to use the platform driver or if
I'll need to actually have own driver (to solve specific limits/features
.... due to our Hw) or if we'll extend the sdhci-pltfm d.d.

What do you think?
In any case, no problem to rework and send the sdhci-stm driver again.

Peppe