I've had this pair of patches sitting in my tree for a while now (I
believe they were previously posted) providing stability improvements in
sdhci on my systems.  Having looked through the code I believe but have
not confirmed that the issue is that the timeout is racing with an
actual completion of a pending task - both paths will trigger the
tasklet, and if you trigger a tasklet while it is running this causes it
to be rescheduled.  The result will be that the tasklet gets run a
second time with no work pending for it.

I'm not convinced that these are the best fixes (it feels like we should
instead be closing the races down) but I don't really have time to come
up with something better myself right now so I'm pushing them out as-is
for comment.

Ben Dooks (1):
      MMC: SDHCI: Check mrq->cmd in sdhci_tasklet_finish

Dimitris Papastamos (1):
      MMC: SDHCI: Check mrq != NULL in sdhci_tasklet_finish

 drivers/mmc/host/sdhci.c |    2 +-