> Maybe i think that my-patch should be worked only level-2/3..right?
> Because URGENT_BKOPS bit in the EXCEPTION_EVENTS_STATUS is set whenever is
> either 2 or 3.
> In this case, host control with R1-type response.

For 4.41 your patch is fine. For 4.5 I think it starts BKOPS too often.

For 4.5 devices the R1 response indicates that there is an exception
event which may be have several different causes: PACKED_FAILURE,
SYSPOOL_EXHAUSTED, DYNCAP_NEEDED or URGENT_BKOPS. But if the R1
response indicates an exception event it may be becuase of a cause
which is not URGENT_BKOPS. So for 4.5 you must read
EXCEPTION_EVENTS_STATUS to determine what the cause was.

> But in level-0/1 case, need to check BKOPS_STATUS periodically.
> How did you understand that "periodically" means?
> If host need to get BKOPS_STATUS periodically, maybe send CMD8 periodically.
> How periodically?

Good question, I don't know yet. Problem this should be done when the
system is otherwise idling, to not interfere with normal accesses (if
you do I would expect you to get worse performance).

 / Sebastian