Hi,

On 11/30/2011 03:27 PM, Shashidhar Hiremath wrote:
> Hi James,
>   Sorry for the minor alignment issues.Will fix them .

Thanks

> I actually did
> compile the code but as separate driver not along with the kernel. In
> fact, I have also tested the PCI patch ,but not as separate files but
> with the earlier #ifdef method  I had sent in initial patch .

But the new patch was completely different, you can't just rework the
entire patch and expect it to compile and work without at least trying
it to make sure, as evidenced by the fact that with mmc_next + your
patch, I get:
dw_mmc.c: 7 errors, 22 warnings
dw_mmc-pci.c: 2 errors
dw_mmc-pltfm.c: 6 errors, 1 warning