> For P2020E Rev1.0, the DMA can't work, we need the PIO mode.
> For P2020E, P1010E, MPC8536, we can't use the timeout value calculated by
> driver, we need the max value.
> For P1010E, the eSDHC controller can't use the max possible frequency(e.g.
> SDHC 50MHz), so we need one workaround to make the SD work

This is SoC specific, not board specific, so you could check for
"fsl,p2020-esdhc" for example. 1010 and 2020-rev1 would need proper compatibles
as well.

> For eSDHC, after suspending, the power of esdhc controller will shutdown, we
> need to save the value of some registers before suspending, wich will used to
> restore the context after resuming.
> For eSDHC, the bit DCR[DMA__AHB2MAG_IRQ_BYPASS] can't be set automatically,
> so we need to set it manually

If this is true for all revisions (be careful about the imx users), you don't
need properties, but could simply set it.

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Wolfram Sang                |