Hello,

On Friday, March 09, 2012 4:56 PM Kukjin Kim wrote:

> On 03/09/12 05:44, Marek Szyprowski wrote:
> > exynos4_sdhci_drv_data structure is not available on non-Exynos builds,
> > that's why EXYNOS4_SDHCI_DRV_DATA macro has been introduced. This patch
> > fixes commit 67819656 'mmc: sdhci-s3c: Add device tree support' to use
> > that macro. This fixes broken build for pre-Exynos SoCs.
> >
> I think, it is protected by CONFIG_OF and the pre-EXYNOS SoCs is not
> support device tree yet. Could you please let me know the build error
> and build condition?

pre-EXYNOS SoC do not support device tree, but I had to enable flat device
tree support to get them working once in the past and I still have it in my
config. Now I see that kernel boots fine without enabling flat device tree,
but imho the reported issue should be fixed to reduce the amount of work in
the future.

Best regards
--
Marek Szyprowski