Hi Ulf,

This patch is to support eMMC5.0.(already discussing on eMMC5.0.)
Revision value is defined the 0x7 into ext_csd register.(in eMMC5.0's case)

And case of Quirks is preparation patch to prevent the problem that should
exist.
That Quirks can also use for backward compatibility.
(if card is greater version than eMMC4.5 and need to use only eMMC4.5 feature?
 then can use quirks and known_rev.)

Best Regards,
Jaehoon Chung