> does it support dt? i cannot see and table entry here? I think Nall ew
> drivers added should be dt compatible.
> there should be a of table entry here

The Goldfish virtual platform doesn't use devicetree, it does its own
magic. That's out of my control. If you care then open discussions with
google about future versions of the Android Virtual Device.

Basically it has an IPC based discussion with the emulator which tells
it directly what devices to create.

Goldfish is an established platform used for most Android development
work nowdays so we don't get to re-decide how it works just support it.

Alan