On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 09:59:23AM -0700, Stephen Warren wrote:
> On 02/20/2013 12:05 AM, Joseph Lo wrote:
> > The GPIO pin of SD slot card detection should active low.
>
> Thierry, Lucas, can you please check if the same change should be made
> to all the Avionic Design and Toradex boards? I assume MMC CD should be
> active low on all of them. Once you've confirmed this, Joseph can respin
> this first patch, and perhaps we can get it into 3.9/stable as a
> bug-fix. Thanks.

The card-detect GPIO is certainly low-active on Tamonten. I'm not quite
sure why things worked before, but I guess it was due to the MMC core
assuming the CD GPIO to be low-active unless otherwise specified and the
Tegra DT code didn't pass the GPIO flags to the core.

Anyway, I've verified that on Tamonten the same change doesn't break
anything, card detect still works as expected with this patch series
applied, so if Joseph could carry the Tamonten change as part of this
patch it'd be great.

Thierry