On 6/4/2013 4:32 AM, Dirk Behme wrote:

Using some recent Hynix eMMC devices [1] on our Freescale i.MX6 boards
we get harmless (?), but annoying access timeouts accessing the RPMB
partition:

mmcblk1rpmb: error -110 transferring data, sector 0, nr 32, cmd response
0x900, card status 0xb00
mmcblk1rpmb: retrying using single block read

The output with MMC debug enabled below [2].

This seems to be harmless because it stops, but is annoying due to some
auto mounter trying to access all available partitions.

The RPMB partition should never be mounted. Its not a regular partition
and does not a file system on it. So my suggestion would to be to modify
the auto mounter to not mount RPMB paritions.

--

Thanks,
Krishna Konda