Runtime idle is typically triggered after resume and probe. In these
cases we would like to make use of autosuspend if we have enabled it
earlier, otherwise the device will more or less immediately be
requested to go into in-active state.

As a part of this patchset a new helper function has been added to the
runtime PM API. My suggestion is to collect acks and let Chris merge
the completet patchset through the mmc tree, if that seems acceptable
to everyone.

Ulf Hansson (2):
  PM / Runtime: Add helper function to get value of use_autosuspend
  mmc: core: Use autosuspend at runtime idle

 drivers/mmc/core/bus.c     |    6 ++++++
 include/linux/pm_runtime.h |    6 ++++++
 2 files changed, 12 insertions(+)

--
1.7.9.5