Hi Eli,

On Sun, Feb 23 2014, Eli Billauer wrote:
> The write protection signal is absent on a board based upon Xilinx' Zynq
> processor ("ZyBo"). This leads the kernel to think that the MicroSD card is
> write protected, and causes a kernel panic during boot, as root fails to
> mount RW.
>
> This patch adds a quirk and an optional OF property, sdhci,wp-broken to
> work around this issue.

Just to confirm your motivation for the patch:  wp-inverted would solve
this problem for you, but you'd rather add a new property that more
accurately describes the hardware?

(We'd probably use broken-wp, for symmetry with the existing broken-cd.)

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <ch...@printf.net>   <http://printf.net/>