On 01/04/14 11:59, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Ben Dooks <ben.do...@codethink.co.uk> wrote:
-       host->hclk = clk_get(&pdev->dev, NULL);
+       host->hclk = devm_clk_get(&pdev->dev, NULL);
         if (IS_ERR(host->hclk)) {
                 ret = PTR_ERR(host->hclk);
                 dev_err(&pdev->dev, "cannot get clock: %d\n", ret);
-               goto eclkget;
+               goto err_pm;
         }
         ret = sh_mmcif_clk_update(host);
         if (ret < 0)
-               goto eclkupdate;
+               goto err_clk;

This goto doesn't look correct to me. If sh_mmcif_clk_update() failed,
the clock was not enabled nor prepared. "goto err_pm"?

Yes, I think the clk_prepare_enable() call there is the only failure
mode.

As a note, we should probably check all systems that use it and see if
we can remove the clock management code in here as the pm_runtime will
also be doing this.

--
Ben Dooks                               http://www.codethink.co.uk/
Senior Engineer                         Codethink - Providing Genius