Hi!

I'm currently testing on an OMAP3530 board (tao3530 SOM with custom baseboard) with v3.14. I applied all the OMAP/pbias patch from Balaji and MMC/SDcard detection seemed to work reliably.

But now I noticed that the SanDisk Extreme Pro MicroSDHC 1 (8 GB) is not detected all the time. It seems that the card detected fails with timeout on (approx?) each 2nd reboot (via reset button). A quick check shows that the timeout happens in mmc_send_app_op_cond():

[    4.901275] mmc0: error -110 whilst initialising SD card
[    4.939849] mmc1: new SDIO card at address 0001

Is this a known issue? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Stefan