Hi Grant, sorry about the delay.

On Tue, Jul 01 2014, Grant Grundler wrote:
> ping? Another week is past.
>
> I know you guys are busy with other stuff. But please at least publish
> what you think the next steps for this patch are.
>
> This is a critical patch for supporting eMMC products and adding
> additional support for other vendors. I'd like to continue working
> with "upstream" and the lack of response in this case is making this
> unnecessarily difficult.

It's tough to merge a significant patch that you haven't tested and we
haven't tested.  We could do it, though -- I'd like to hear what Ulf
thinks.  Please could you give a quick explanation of why doing this
in kernel-space makes more sense than using your mmc-utils version?

Thanks,

- Chris.
--
Chris Ball   <http://printf.net/>