On 25 August 2014 04:57, Kuninori Morimoto
<kuninori.morimoto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Chris, Ulf, Simon
>
> These are v3 fixup patches for mmc tmio/shmobile.
> I dropped [1/10] patch (which Ulf was pointed) from v2 patch-set.
> We will post it again in the future,
> but we want last 9 patches in upstream at this point.

Thanks Kuninori and Shinobu!

I have applied all patches but "mmc: tmio: ensure that the clock has
been stopped before set_clock".

Since I decided to apply my own tmio patchset prior this series, the
above patch needs to be re-based, if needed at all. Could you please
have a look and send and possibly send a new version.

Kind regards
Uffe