Make the mmc_hw_reset routines more generic, so we can easily add a
power cycle of SD cards as well. Also simplify the (e)MMC specific
parts of the reset code.

As I don't have an eMMC device myself, much less one with a reset line,
I'd be very happy if someone could help me test the code with an eMMC?

v2:
 - Call the new bus_ops member hw_reset instead of power_reset
 - Create mmc_set_initial_state and call it from mmc_mmc_hw_reset
   instead of mmc_power_up
 - Keep "mmc_hw_reset" naming

Johan Rudholm (4):
  mmc: core: use mmc_send_status to check hw_reset
  mmc: core: group default initial state
  mmc: core: turn hw_reset into a bus_ops
  mmc: sd: add hw_reset callback

 drivers/mmc/card/mmc_test.c |    3 -
 drivers/mmc/core/core.h     |    5 ++
 drivers/mmc/core/mmc.c      |   37 ++++++++++++++++
 drivers/mmc/core/sd.c       |   13 ++++++
 include/linux/mmc/core.h    |    1 -

1.7.2.5