On 25 August 2015 at 12:27, Lu Y.B. <yangbo...@freescale.com> wrote:
> Please see my comments below.

Please them parts of the sdhci generic code, as library functions.

> And the default endian would be set to big-endian again for eSDHC.

That's okay, just make sure it's properly documented in the DT binding
doc for esdhc.

> Use function pointers that are assigned in probe according endian mode to
> avoid checking endian every time.
> I'd also like to separate eMMC DDR mode patch from this patchset. Would send
> it with other UHS-1 speed mode patches together.

Makes perfect sense!

So in your sdhci host specific driver, you will find out the endian
type and make use of the corresponding library functions gets assigned
in the host ops which is provided to sdhci_pltfm_init.

Kind regards
Uffe