On 28 December 2015 at 11:26, Yangbo Lu <yangbo...@nxp.com> wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, I understand your frustration but that's life sometimes. :-)

To me, the syscon solution is more elegant...

> Could we reach an agreement about the 'optional' or not 'optional'?

...but I am fine with the current approach as well, as long as my
recent comments gets addressed. Let's make it optional.

Address Scott's and my review-comments, get other peoples ack for the
non-mmc parts, then I will happily pick up the patches.

Kind regards
Uffe