Greetings:

  I've been using DOSemu for a few years, primarily to run some DOS MIDI
applications that I can't really replace. In past years I've been able
to run Voyetra's M/pc, a Windows 2.0 program with a very nice GUI. Alas,
it no longer runs under DOSemu, but I suspect that's because I'm
ignorant of the proper settings. Color demands for the app are not high,
EGA/VGA is all that's needed, but the bigger problem is with the mouse.
I have an Intellimouse, and no matter how I set the mouse for DOSemu
it's frozen when the program starts. I'll gladly supply more details if
anyone would like to help me fix this problem, I'd love to get M/pc
running again, and all assistance is vastly appreciated.

  Btw, here are some specs:

        kernel 2.4.5 patched for low-latency
        DOSemu 1.01
        XFree86 4.01
        ALSA 0.9.0beta10 (with OSS emulation layer)
        AMD Duron 800 CPU

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: "Vos flores rosarum" (Hildegard von Bingen)