We use dosemu to connect to Netware servers. In board terms we :-

1       Use ipx_interface to start ipx networking
2       Edit the dosemu.conf for "ipx support"
3       Start dosemu
4       run VLM.EXE and connect to the server

This gives us "true" IPX access to Netware but alas no SPX (needed for
rconsole, btrieve etc).

Regards,

David