Hi,

I've noticed this problem with both Dosemu 1.2.0 and
1.3.1.1, running MS-DOS 6.22:

When I start Dosemu, then do "dir" 255 times, the 256th
time it no longer displays a complete directory, but
instead only the first item in the directory.  It seems
that what's happening is "MFS: hlist_push: past maximum
stack", since the size of the hlist stack is limited to 256
by "#define HLIST_STACK_SIZE 256" in src/dosext/mfs/mfs.c.
I'm not familiar with the Dosemu code, so I must ask if
this is just an overlooked bug (how many people do a
directory listing 255 times!), or a limitation that can't
be lifted without a major rewrite of the code.

Thanks for your insights,

-- Roger