hi, I come from Austria, so sorry for my bad englisch! :-)

The people from Dosemu writing nothing, and I am slowly very desperate!

I have two problems:

1.) CD-Rom Access:
I have dosemu 1.0.2, it is okay, but I have no CD-Rom! I had try to change
the AUTOEXE.BAT and the CONIG.SYS but nothing have helped. What can I do???

2.) HDD-Access: On my computer runs Windows XP. On the Program VMWare runs
Linux. But in Linux i see only 15GB from the 59GB in Windows. In dosemu the
HDD is only 2GB. But my function is, that I must sea the entire HDD (56GB)
in
the dosemu! How I can do this?

Help me please!!! I am work only one month here at IBM as a "holiday-worker"
(is this correct ?:-)

I am waiting for your answer!
Thank you
Toni