I've been looking the keyboard code to understand why dosemu won't
read from stdin when no keyboard is attached. (input piped from
another process).
In the plugin/keyboard stuff, a "no keyboard" mode doesn't seem
to be recognised ? It's either slang, raw or X.
In plugin/kbd_unicode, "no keyboard" is explicitly recognised,
but doesn't seem to default to reading stdin ?

Which part of the keyboard code is actually being used for 113 ?
Eric Biedermans kbd_unicode looks somewhat cleaner, but it is
not the default that is "shipped"?

thanks,
Per

regards,
Per Jessen, Zurich
http://www.enidan.com - home of the J1 serial console.

Windows 2001: "I'm sorry Dave ...  I'm afraid I can't do that."