On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Per Jessen wrote:

> How do people get a DOS returncode reflected back where dosemu
> was started from ? eg. a shell.
> Shouldn't it happen eg. when you use exitemu ? Like, if the most
> recent command/program you ran under DOSEMU returned rc=67, shouldn't
> perhaps exitemu percolate this rc to the caller ? Perhaps as an option
> on exitemu.

exitemu calls int e6, ax=ffff. The unix termination code is in BL. Well
it should be but I can't see it.

So it's easy to write your own exitemu if this actually works -- I'm not
sure why not yet. It can just call int21/ah=4d to get the DOS return
code. Maybe this should be an option, also using "exitemu 2" to exit
with code 2.

Bart