> On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, J.Strohschnitter wrote:
> > I've got a crash of my dosemu while starting a printjob from our
> > application. Some other printjobs prints wiithout any problem.
> >
> > I've started the dosemu with the -o option to log the error:
> >
> > ERROR: cpu exception in dosemu code outside of VM86()!
> > trapno: 0x0e  errorcode: 0x00000006  cr2: 0x73fd0204
> > eip: 0x401ace06  esp: 0xbffff8c4  eflags: 0x00010602
>
> could you check dosemu.map to see where 0x401ace06 is?
> It might just be out of DOSEMU's scope; in that case it might be a DPMI
> page fault and I can't really help you (Maybe Stas can).
>
> dosemu.map is in the bin directory upon compilation.
>
> Bart

Hi,

I've checked out the dosemu.map but there is no entry with the error-codes
listed on the error-message.

Do you know what kind of error this could be ? Is it an dosemu-problem ?
The first message that will  be displayed (and is not logged in the file) is,
that the network-connection timed out and all mapped drives are not availabel.
So the application crashes and after that, dosemu crashes too and loggs the
message [RROR: cpu exception in dosemu code outside of VM86()! ....].

--

SET THE CONTROLS
        FOR THE HEART OF THE SUN

Jens