> Peter Lustig wrote:
>  > I've been working for a long time with your dosemu
>  > (1.1.3-4)
> Not possible, 1.1.3.4 is only a few weeks old.

I mean, I've been working for a long time with dosemu from 0.98.8.0
until now with 1.1.3-4.

>  > I'm using dosemu-1.1.3-4 (patchset 4)
> What about 1.1.3.2? 1.0.2.1? The same problem?

Any version (0.98.8.0 too) reports the same problem (and error-message)

>  > Novell-Network-Connection
> If the problem is IPX-related, please provide
> the appropriate log.
> Also try different IPX methods, like ipxodi above
> the Packet Driver.

I have tried it with some different novell-clients for dos and with netx/ipxodi.
Still the same problem.
In which log can I take a look, to see the Network errors ?
On the Linux-Mashine (nw.log/nw.routes) ?
There are no errors, also in /var/log/messages and /var/log/warn.

Should I sent you more informations ?

--
Thanxx!
PL