On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 01:14:37PM +0530, G.S.Mohan wrote:
> I would like to know how to run multiple instances of dosemu for netware
> access with SPX support enabled.

Does SPX access work at all, for single instances?  I haven't been able
to get it working, perhaps I'm missing something.

--
Ross Vandegrift
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A Pope has a Water Cannon.                               It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it.                        It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it.                                 It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it.          It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced.                It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive.                                       He shoots them.