Hi there,

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002, Joshua Gaines wrote:

> Thanks for the quick response.

That's OK, but please cc the list.  Private mail is generally
deprecated unless invited.

> We've actually got an old FoxPro system that runs under DOS.
> I guess what I'm looking for then are the instructions for installing
> MS-DOS to replace the FreeDOS install that dosemu uses by default.

>From the (old) docs:
    you just can have a Linux directory containing all what you
    want to have under your DOS C:. Copy your IO.SYS, MSDOS.SYS or what
    ever to that directory (e.g. /var/lib/dosemu/bootdir), put

            $_hdimage = "bootdir"

    into your /etc/dosemu.conf, and up it goes.