We're having problems making our dos-emulator a netware-client.

We are using the direct-IPX method for gaining access to
our netware-server "MR_HAT" (we are using 802.2 frames).

We are doing:

c:\vlm /PS=MYSERVER
VLM.EXE  -Netware virtual loadable module manager v1.20 PRE-REL...
The VLM.EXE is pre-initializing the VLMs.
The VLM.EXE file is using extended memory (XMS)

Now:
c:\net6
Netware Wokstation Shell v3.32 (931117) PTF
(C) Copyright 1994 Novell, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
Patent Pending.
Running on DOS V5.0

PREFERED SERVER MYSERVER
Configuration File NET.CFG

Established Preferred Server connection.

Attached to server MYSERVER
01-30-:3    2:57:29 pm

But, now:
c:\f:
Invalid Drive F:

In my config.sys i have LASTDRIVE=Z.

I´m running mars_nwe 0.99.pl20 and debian woody 3.01 and kernel 2.4.20

We've been through all the docs and howtos we can find, but we just can't
get it.

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Hector