Hi,

I am using DOSEmu 1.0.2.1 with FreeDOS, with kernel 2028, and I have
noticed the following unexpected behaviour:
I have experienced a full crash of DOSEmu when using the FreeDOS Editor,
which cause I am trying to determine. I have noticed that the file that
I had been editing wasn't updated within the LinuxFS, nor contents
neither modification date of the file were updated.
The same happens if you simply press Ctrl+C in the shell where you run
DOSEmu from.

The file tested has ALL the linux permissions, and is visible through [C:].

Is there any way to avoid any caching, or is this a bug?

Aitor
PS: Is there a way to report bugs other than in sourceforge? Is
sourceforge bug reporting system active?