I have similar problem with Clipper app. In some menus, the CPU is 100% consumed by a loop, an AthlonXP1900+ :o) Note the program ran on 386 in past. There are two users working simultaneously (one thru thin client) and sometimes the response is VERY slow; program even fails to display entered letters in realtime.

In other section I have strictly different problem. When some database-intensive actions are taken, typically reindexing, the CPU is used by some 1% and thus the operation runs VERY slow too. Computer is bored and user too :o(

If somebody fixed these two issues (if I were programmer, I would), I'd very like it. Or can somebody do it for some symbolical amount of money? Although there could be a little difficulty paying from my country..

   Have a nice day

   Peter