On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 03:18:20PM +0400, Stas Sergeev wrote:

> Note that pic_unmaski() unmasks the IRQ only
> internally, i.e. it makes it available for the
> use of a DOS prog. You still have to unmask it
> from within your DOS program yourself, when
> setting up the handler. I guess this is what
> you have not done.

Thanks a lot, that helped.

If you don't mind, another small question :)

At irq frequencies of, say, 128 HZ, I've faced a "lost interrupts"
problem -- in some cases, my interrupts are lost (i.e. the amount of interrupts
I count from inside isn't the same as the amount of signals that are sent).
I think the reason is that one pending interrupt-deep queue.
Are there any common ways to deal with serialization of interrupts (with
a trade-off delay in triggering, of course) by dosemu "devices" or I have
to somehow figure out my own?

--
Thanks in advance, Wartan.