Hope I got the email address correct this time.

. . Ted . .
--- Begin Message --- Have just recently switche to Red hat Liunx and becuase I have all my genealogy files running under DOS I installed DOSEMU.

Everything seems to wotrk fine except that the keyboard will not enter upper case A or uppercase S.

For example if you are at the C:\> prompt and want to switch to A:|> you can do so by typing a: but trying to type A: simply results in : and nothing else. A check of all the letttrers on the keyboard shows that all lower and upper case letters work apart from upper case A and upper case S.

Th inability to type these two upper case letters does not only occur at the C:\> prompt. Once I am actually typing notes using the genealogy software it is also not possible to type upper case A or upper case S.

There is nothing wrong with te keyboard since I am typing this with the same keyboard right now.

A really odd bug.  Any help you can offer much appreciated.

. . Ted Swart ..

--- End Message ---